Wow. Just wow.THANK YOU from the bottom of our carts to everyone who contributed to Give DeKalb County on May 4th! Lots of families will benefit from your generous giving!
Thank you to Hillcrest Covenant Church for choosing BFM as the beneficiary of their night with the DHS Capella group. Kids truly helping kids!
The YMCA has been bringing super snacks for the kids while they wait for mom to shop. They are a HUGE hit! Thank you!
BFM will be open all summer except for July 6th.
We need to thank:
1. DHS tech guys...always come to the the rescue!
2. UUFD, Lynn Schmidt, and Tim Smith for your donations...so generous!
3. CRMS and DHS staffs for helping families shop...awesome help!
4. Brooks 5th graders for coming for the 5th time to stock shelves... done in record time!
5. Becky Mascal for soap fundraiser...cleaned up well!
6. YMCA for the invitation for BFM to have a booth at their Healthiest Kids Wellness Fair...fun!
7. Safe Passage for the preservation on Erin's Law...very informative!
8. Cathy Pivonka for Zumba...we got the moves!
9. Cindy Capek for giving me mornings off...ahhhh! :)
10. DK Chamber for Spirit Wear donations...kids will love them!
11. Founders staff for homework help... you got all the answers!
12. Caroline Collins, U of I Extension, for all the tastings... yum!
13.. Our volunteers who always make our families a priority... can't do this without you!